Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are Achieve Summer Academic classes being held?
A: All Achieve Summer Academic classes will be held at:
Northridge High School
100 71st Avenue
Greeley, CO 80634
Q: How do you register for Achieve Summer Academy classes?
A: For Face to Face Offerings
Registration for the face to face classes can be completed in the following methods:
- Through the Success Coaches and counselors at each school April 17- May 25. After registering, students will receive a payment form or scholarship form from the counselors.
Beginning April 17, registration for all classes may be completed online at http://greeley.revtrak.net. Additionally, scholarship forms can be completed at this website.
For Online Offerings
Registration for the Achieve Summer Academy Online Program will be conducted through the ENG@GE Online Academy registrar at email@example.com or 970-348-6262.
Q: How much do these classes cost?
A:Tuition for credit bearing courses will be $125.00 per .5 credit or $250.00 for a year-long course. Tuition for non-credit bearing courses will vary.
Q: How will payment be collected?
· Tuition payments will be collected between May 14-18. Check, cash or credit card payments will be accepted. Please bring registration form and payment to:
A: Payment in full is required before summer classes begin.Payments for online course offerings and face to face offerings may be accepted via the following methods:
Greeley School District 6
Administration Building 4th Floor
Attn: Renee Fleecs
1025 9th Avenue
Greeley, CO 80631
· For your convenience, payment may be completed through RevTrak Online Payment System at http://greeley.revtrak.net with a MasterCard, Visa, or Discover credit card.
For payment questions contact Renee Fleecs at 970-348-6265.
Q: Are scholarships available for the Achieve Summer Academic classes?
A: Full and partial scholarships will be available for qualifying students. Please contact your school counselor for applications.
Q: Will there be bussing options to get to Northridge High School?
A: Bussing will be available for district students enrolled in Achieve Summer Academy courses. There will be north running and south running routes. Click here to see the bus route information.
Q: What is the difference between face to face classes, online classes and blended classes?
- Face to face course offerings use the traditional teacher in classroom style. The meetings times for these classes will be Monday- Thursday 8am- 12pm.
- Online classes have students complete coursework online at home. Students will have regular access to a teacher for support and help during regularly scheduled office hours at Northridge High School.
- Blended course offerings have students physically meet Monday- Thursday 8am-12pm. Content will be delivered in a blended model which will consist of face-to-face with an online learning component.