District Sponsored Events coming up:
School Kickoff Community Celebration - SAT Aug 12th 2017
Island Grove Park - 10am to 1pm
Sign up to volunteer here
. Info on event here
Stuffing Backpacks for Kickoff Event - varied times scheduled
D6 Service Center - 2 hours
Sign up to volunteer here; this is perfect for groups.
Questions: email@example.com or 970-348-6223
want everyone in Greeley and Evans to have the opportunity to Get Involved in District
To register as a new volunteer or to sign into your volunteer account, click here.
Schools really can't do it alone. Volunteers are needed and welcome to help our students, teachers and staff every day. There are many opportunities to assist our schools. If you are looking for a one-time project or an on-going experience, there is something for you. Here are just a few opportunities available at most of our schools.
- Assist students directly in the classroom through teacher-directed activities, including helping kids learn to read
- Help office staff with clerical duties, including copying, filing and other duties
- Assist library staff with shelving books, processing orders and checking out materials
- Help students in computer and science labs
- Assist with after school tutoring programs
- Share your personal or professional knowledge in a classroom as a guest speaker
- Help with landscaping, grounds cleanup and facility maintenance
- Chaperone a field trip or other learning activity
- Help during Field Day or other school activities
- Take part in district-wide activities, including the 8th Grade Career Fair, the School Year Community Kickoff Celebration and more
To find out about all the volunteer opportunities available, contact your school of choice directly, sign up as a volunteer on our website and look at the listed opportunities for each school, or contact Community Engagement Specialist Ashley Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 348-6223.
Online Registration and Background Check
All volunteers in the Greeley-Evans School District must be at least 18 years of age, register online and pass a criminal background check before volunteering in a school. Once registered, volunteers can update their profile, change their volunteer preferences and change the schools where they volunteer. You can read the District Board Policy or the Frequently Asked Questions for more information. Exceptions may be made for district sponsored special events such as our School Kickoff Community Celebration or our Sprint into Summer 5K & Kids Fun Run.
Thank you for your time and support. It makes a difference!
Questions or assistance?If you have more questions or need further assistance please contact the Volunteer Center at (970) 348-6223 or email email@example.com.
To register to as a new volunteer or to sign in to your volunteer account click here.
If you prefer to print a paper copy of the volunteer registration, you can find that available here. Please print and return to Ashley Boyer at our District Administration building.
District totals for the 2015 - 2016 school year:
- More than 1,100 new volunteers registered
- More than 13,500 hours logged by volunteers
- Donated volunteer time is equivalent to more than $318,060 in paid paraprofessional help
District totals for the 2014 - 2015 school year:
- More than 1,850 new volunteers registered
- More than 16,500 hours logged by volunteers
- Donated volunteer time is equivalent to more than $391,096 in paid paraprofessional help
District totals for the 2013-2014 school year:
- More than 1,400 new volunteers registered
- More than 20,000 hours logged by volunteers
- Donated volunteer time is equivalent to more than $503,000 in paid paraprofessional help
View volunteer statistics by school for 2012 - 2013
District totals for the 2012-2013 school year:
- More than 2,100 new volunteers registered
- More than 21,300 hours logged by volunteers
- Donated volunteer time is equivalent to more than $471,000 in paid paraprofessional help