Greeley-Evans School District 6 serves more than 21,000 students in the communities of Greeley and Evans, Colorado. We have 25 district-operated schools, plus six charter schools and an online academy. Click HERE to watch an overview video.
Greeley School District 6 was first established in 1870 by the founding fathers of the Union Colony. Evans had its own school district, also established in 1870. In 1962, the Evans and Greeley merged school districts and established Greeley-Evans School District 6. District 6 has continued to grow over the years, and is now the 13th largest schools district in the state of Colorado.
Our students' academic performance has been rising steadily over the past five years, and our high school graduates routinely earn prestigious honors, awards and scholarships to colleges and universities all across the nation. Our graduation rates have continued to go up, our drop-out rates have continued to go down and we are committed to constantly working to improve the education of all students.
For basic facts and stats about our district, click HERE for the "2015 Report to the Community". For an overview of our recent performance, check out the Colorado Department of Education's portal, SchoolView, and search "Greeley 6."
After browsing our website, let us know if there's other information you're looking for and can't find. Our phone number is (970) 348-6000, and our main offices are located at 1025 9th Avenue, Greeley,CO 80631.
Dr. Deirdre Pilch
School District 6 provides a quality education for every learner within a system of high expectations and rigorous, focused instruction.
Every student a learner. Every student a graduate. All students a success!
Our Core Beliefs
• We prepare students for success in a constantly changing and diverse world.
• We treat every one of our students, parents, staff and community members with dignity and respect.
• We embrace the individual uniqueness of each student, parent, staff and community member as this diversity enriches the educational experience for all.
• We pursue excellence and encourage creative and critical thinking skills.
• We maintain a safe environment to enhance learning and teaching.
• We welcome vigorous engagement by parents and the community in our schools and district.