SUMMER SCHOOL 2017
Those that are needing to take summer school this summer need to fill out the application below. Please turn this into the Counseling Office at Greeley Central.
- Summer school will take place at GCHS starting Monday, June 5th to Thursday, June 29th.
- Classes will meet Monday through Thursday from 8am - 12pm.
- Limited transportation will be provided by District 6.
- Course fee is $125 per .5 credit (fee waiver available upon request)
- There will be a mandatory parent orientation before the start of summer school. Information regarding this orientation will be provided upon acceptance into the summer school program.
- Breakfast will be served.
- Students with more than 3 unexcused absences may be removed from the program.
- Students must follow the District 6 Code of Conduct and Dress Code.
- Students may complete additional work on course material outside of school hours. However, all tests will be taken in the classroom between 8am & 12pm, June 5th through June 29th.
DOWNLOAD SUMMER SCHOOL APPLICATION