Records & Transcripts
The Student Records Department for Greeley-Evans School District 6, is responsible for the archival and retrieval of academic records for students who have graduated or withdrawn from the district. Once a student leaves Greeley 6, for any reason, the academic file is sent from the student's school to be stored in the records department. Additionally, our department stores all current and past Special Education Records.Available Records:
- Official Transcripts
- Immunization Records
- Academic Records of Former Students
- Special Education Records
Contact Information:FAX: 970-348-6231General Education Records Technician:LaVonne Mahoney - 970-348-6229 - firstname.lastname@example.orgSpecial Education Records Technician:Leslie Schafer - 970-348-6228 - email@example.comOther Requests:
High School Diplomas and GED records are not available through the district records department. Transcripts may serve as evidence of graduation and are available in our department. Diplomas must be obtained from the school of graduation. GED records are available through the Colorado Department of Education.
- Parents or legal guardians of students currently enrolled in a WCSD6 school can obtain academic records from the school where the student is enrolled.
- Requests are generally processed the day they are received. Records will be mailed first class via the United States Post Office or secure email. Allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery from the date of the request for mailed records. If requested, academic records can be faxed prior to mailing.
- Former Students, Special Education Students, parents or legal guardians of students under age 18, may request records by completing the "REQUEST FOR STUDENT TRANSCRIPTS, ACADEMIC or SPECIAL EDUCATION RECORDS" form. See contact information below to obtain a request form.
Hours of Operation:
- Government Agencies or Out of District Schools may request student information or records by faxing a request.
- Background Investigation Companies and Potential Employers may request verification of graduation by faxing a request that includes: the student's name while attending school, complete date of birth, name of last school and year attended. The student's authorization to release their information must be included.
Monday through Friday 7:30 - 4:30
Please see the district calendar for district closure days.Address:Greeley-Evans School District 6 Records Department1025 9th AvenueGreeley, Colorado 80631The retention period for these record types ranges from temporary to permanent. Some records date back to the early 1900s.
Greeley-Evans School District 6 Student Records
1025 9th Ave, Greeley, CO
STUDENT DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY ACT
Greeley-Evans School District 6 holds data privacy and security in high regard and takes action to ensure that our students’ data is handled securely in compliance with the Colorado Student Data Transparency and Security Act (HB 16-1423) and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
NON-DISCRIMINATION/TITLE IX STATEMENT
In compliance with Titles VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, and Colorado law, Weld County School District 6, Greeley, Colorado, does not unlawfully discriminate against otherwise qualified students, employees, applicants for employment, or members of the public on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion, ancestry, or need for special education services. Discrimination against employees and applicants for employment based on age, genetic information, and conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth is also prohibited in accordance with state and/or federal law (TITLE IX POLICIES)