o ALL SHIRTS MUST HAVE A COLLAR.
o May wear polo’s (long or short sleeved) that are white, gray, or yellow. Long sleeve under-shirts must also be white, gray, or yellow.
o May wear pants, jumpers, skirts, and/or shorts that are black, khaki, or navy blue. No jeans of any color. These clothing items cannot be short (i.e. no more than 1” – 2” above the knee).
o No stretch paints, sweat pants, or baggy/saggy pants are allowed. No sandals/flip-flops.
o Additional Information Regarding Dress:
· All shirts need to be plain (completely gray, yellow, or white, no stripes or patterns) and slogan-less.
· As a matter of courtesy, hats/caps are not to be worn in the building by either male or female students.Non-Negotiable Universal Student Dress Code Expectations (Policy: JICA)
• Any clothing item or accessory that causes a disruption to school safety, personal safety and/or the learning environment may result in discretionary intervention by school administrators.
• Tattoos, clothing or accessories that display drugs, sexual innuendos, inappropriate language, alcohol, tobacco products or gang connotations are not permitted. Tattoos displaying any of these must be covered at all times.
• No hats permitted inside of the school building during the school day. If “hoodies” are worn, the hood may not be worn inside of the school. (Religious headwear exceptions)
• Sunglasses or dark glasses, absent a verified medical condition, are not to be worn or displayed inside of the school building.
• Trench coats are not permitted anywhere on school property.
• Soled shoes or sandals must be worn at all times (no “bedroom” slippers).
• No exposed undergarments.
• Inappropriately sheer, tight or low cut clothing that bare or expose traditionally private parts of the body including, but not limited to, the stomach, buttocks, back, breasts or cleavage is not permitted.
• No shaved or notched eyebrows (Absent a verified medical condition).
• No red or blue belts or shoelaces.
• No clothing or belt buckles that display the numbers 13, 14, 18, 31, 41 or 81.
• No solid red or solid blue shirts (Other than designated school uniforms).
• No red or blue “Dickies” or “Southpole” brand pants, shorts or shirts.
• No red or blue bandana or any color bandana that is draped on clothing or hanging out of a pocket.