The Teachers Closet is open for regular hours on Tuesdays from 4-6 p.m* for District 6 staff.
The Teachers Closet is a program that accepts new supplies and materials for our staff to use in their schools and classrooms.Are you a District 6 teacher or staff member? Stop by the Teachers Closet and shop for free to get the supplies that you need. Questions: please contact human resources or call us at 970-348-6070.The Teachers Closet is located in Room 115 of the Service Center at 2508 4th Avenue.
Items we currently have available include**:
We have a surplus of the following items:
- Notebooks, notebook paper, and colored printer paper
- Binders, folders, and files
- Pens, pencils, and other writing and drawing utensils
- Classroom supplies – like glue and scissors
- Office supplies – envelopes, desk organizers, etc.
- Craft items – such as stickers and stamps
- Holiday and party supplies
- Classroom decorations – such as posters, borders, picture frames, etc.
- Books - children's books, chapter books and teaching materials
- Backpacks, pencil cases, tote bags bags
- And much more!
Like us on Facebook to keep updated on the latest donations @ www.facebook.com/d6teacherscloset* Teachers Closet will be closed on holidays, non-working days and during inclemet weather.** Please check with your offica manager for available supplies as well.
- File Folders
- Colored copy paper
- Classroom/bulletin board decorations
The Teachers Closet is located at the District 6 Service Center2508 4th AvenueGreeley, Colorado 80631