Early College Academy is still accepting applications for new students entering grade 9 and grade 10 for the 2022-2023 school year.
Students who are interested in attending ECA should:
- Submit an online open enrollment form
- Formulario de open enrollment
If you have any questions, please contact Barb Helton at 970-348-5801.
Address 5590 W. 11th Street Phone 970-348-5800 Fax 970-348-5830 Office Hours 7:15 - 3:30 School Hours
Monday: 8:55 a.m. - 3:25 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday: 7:55 a.m. - 3:25 p.m.
Early College Academy is an amazing opportunity for students to earn both a high school diploma from District 6 and an Associate of Arts degree from Aims Community College. We are a unique high school with a very clear academic focus.
Early College Academy is a school that:
- Integrates students' high school and college experiences, both intellectually and socially.
- Blends the curriculum as a coherent unit, with high school and college-level work melded into a single academic program that meets the requirements for both a high school diploma and grants college credits through Aims Community College.
- Enables students to earn an Aims Community College Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree with the option to transfer those credits to another college.