You Tube Duane Habecker
* videos (grades 1-5) highlighting how to solve a problem for each lesson
* Copy of HW (blank)
* Video for each hw, explaining a problem or two to support parents / students
* Newsletter with pictures for each topic within a module
Eureka Parent Support: second website
* 3 support videos
* Grade Roadmaps
* Homework Helpers first 40 lessons
* "Math Tips" (parent friendly newsletters) by module
Parent Roadmap to Common Core Math
* Guidance to parents about what their children will be learning and how they can support that learning. Parent roadmaps for each grade level also provide three-year snapshots showing how selected standards progress from year to year.
Free class from Stanford's professor Jo Boaker for parents and students on how to learn math - video based.