1. Any clothing item or accessory that causes a disruption to school safety, personal safety and/or learning environment may result in discretionary intervention by school administrators. Tattoos, clothing or accessories that display drugs, sexual innuendos, inappropriate language, alcohol, tobacco products or gang connotations are not permitted. Tattoos displaying any of these must be covered at all times.
2. No hats permitted inside of the school building during the school day. If “hoodies” are worn, the hood may not be worn inside of the school. (Religious headwear exceptions)
3. Sunglasses or dark glasses, absent a verified medical condition, are not to be worn or displayed inside of the school building.
4. Trench coats are not permitted anywhere on school property.
5. Soled shoes or sandals must be worn at all times. (For example, no “bedroom” slippers, Heelys or similar footwear)
6. No exposed undergarments.
7. Inappropriately sheer, tight or low cut clothing that bare or expose traditionally private parts of the body including, but not limited to, the stomach, buttocks, back, breasts or cleavage is not permitted.
8. No shaved or notched eyebrows. (Absent a verified medical condition)
9. No red or blue belts or shoelaces or belt buckles.
10. No team jerseys or belt buckles that display the numbers 13, 14, 18, 31, 41 or 81.
11. No solid red or solid blue shirts, hoodies, jackets, etc. (Other than designated school uniforms)
12. No red or blue “Dickies” or “Southpole” brand pants, shorts or shirts.
13. No red or blue bandana or any color bandana that is draped on clothing or hanging out of a pocket.