Key Club (Kiwanis Service Organization)
Meetings2nd and 4th Wednesday of Every MonthRoom 605 (Ms. Fisher's Room)Beginning of Lunch (usually about 15 minutes)
Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character, and develop leadership.
We are caring and competent servant leaders transforming communities worldwide.
The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring and inclusiveness.
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and good will.
- President - Destanie Hirzel
- Vice Presidents - Valeria Casillas and Anuj Panta
- Secretaries - Grace Whyrick and Kali Richardson
- Media - Meghan Whyrick
- Treasurer - Mia Pena
Advisor• Ms. Kim Fisher