Degrees and Certifications:
6th Grade Teacher
Room Number 119
Welcome, I am Kelly Brandly, an instructional coach at Bella Romero. I am so excited to have the opportunity to teach and spend time with your child! Students will have many exciting opportunities this year! In writing we will continue to refine our skills to write narrative and explanatory essays. In math we will learn multiple strategies to solve word problems, multiplication problems, and division problems, while continuing to practice already learned math skills. In science we will learn about volcanoes, space, and rocks and in social studies we will be studying the Western World. In reading we will be working on our fluency and comprehension of texts.
Be sure to ask your students everyday the new and exciting things they have learned that day! Together we can do it!
- I was born in Greeley, Colorado
- I currently live in Eaton with my husband and 2 daughters
- We have 3 goats, 4 cats, 1 dog, and 1 rabbit on our small acreage
- I love foods that have lots and lots of flavor
- My favorite color is blue
- I love numbers and history
- Movies that I can watch over and over are Knight's Tale and Hunger Games
- I love to read
- What I really love is volleyball and you can find me coaching many levels of volleyball!