What is IBPO?
Our IB Parent Organization is all about parents helping their kids be successful.
The IBPO meets throughout the year to disperse general infromation about the program, discuss fundraisers, set up a volunteer schedule to provide food and snacks for school and student events, plan and support student events like 9th Grade Orientation, the IB Retreat, the IB Matriculation.
To know what's happening, text @649bk44 to the number 81010.
IBPO Officers for the 2018-19 Academic Year
President - Debra Alvarado-Rocha
IBPO Schedule of Meetings
- August 2019 Agenda
- 9/25/2019 from 6:00-7:00pm in the library to elect IBPO Leadership Team
- 11/13/19 from 6:00-7:00pm in the library to discuss 2nd semester registration fro your child and the 10th grade Personal Projects
- 1/15/2020 from 6:00-7:00pm in the library for junior and senior parents to know about the Internal and External Exam dates, Personal Project update for 10th grade parents, and Matriculation Team
- 3/25/2020 from 6:00-7:00pm in the library for 2020-21 course selection, Personal Project Awards, Matriculation Team meeting
- 4/8/2020 from 6:00-7:00pm in the Library for the c/o 2020 Matriculation final planning and getting senior pictures
Grocery Cards to accrue funds toward IB testing Fees
King Soopers links your grocery card to Greeley West IB. You can enroll your King Soopers Loyalty Cards online at their secure website: www.kingsoopers.com/communityrewards.