2021 School Kickoff Community Celebration
August 7th, 2021
Island Grove Regional Park
501 N. 11th Avenue - 10am-1pm
Mark your calendars as Greeley-Evans School District 6 will be hosting the 8th annual School Kickoff Community Celebration to welcome in the 2021-22 school year. This year, we are returning to an in-person event, with a few new protocols for COVID-19. There will still be the same high-quality backpacks filled with school supplies, community booths with resources and giveaways, free sports physicals and free sack lunches for every child, ages infant through 18. We will have additional news closer to the event. Be sure to plan on attending the School Kickoff Community Celebration this year and help start the school year right!
- Principle Sponsor: $5,000, will purchase 300 backpacks filled with school supplies.
- Premier Sponsor: $3,000 will purchase 300 backpacks.
- Backpack and School Supply Sponsor: $2,000 will purchase 100 backpacks filled with school supplies.
- Backpack Sponsor: $1,000 will purchase 100 backpacks
- School Supply Sponsor: $500 will purchase school supplies for 100 backpacks.
- Pencil Sponsor: $100 will purchase school supplies for 10 backpacks.
Highlights from last year's drive-thru
Volunteers are needed to help make our School Kickoff Celebration a success! We will need help at the event with many tasks including setting up before the event, greeting people and line management, distributing backpacks to students, foodservice and distributing sack lunches, and clean up/breakdown after the event. If you are not available the day of the event, we will also need help the day prior to stuffing backpacks with sponsor material. All volunteers will need to complete a volunteer application/background check through Raptor to participate.
If you are interested in volunteering for this event, sign up HERE. If you have questions, please call 970-348-6223 or email Gizeh Martinez at email@example.com