Early College Academy is still accepting applications for new students (entering grades 9 and 10) for the 2018-19 school year.
Students who are interested in attending ECA should:
- Submit an online application here
- Submit an online open enrollment form, information here
- Have a teacher submit an online teacher recommendation form here
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Miller at 970-348-5810.
Early College Academy is an amazing opportunity for students to earn both a high school diploma from District 6 and an Associate of Arts degree from Aims Community College. We are a unique high school with a very clear academic focus.
Early College Academy is a school that:
- Integrates students’ high school and college experiences, both intellectually and socially
- Blends the curriculum as a coherent unit, with high school and college-level work melded into a single academic program that meets the requirements for both a high school diploma and grants college credits through Aims Community College
- Enables students to earn an Aims Community College Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree with the option to transfer those credits to another college