What We Learned Today!
The month of September, here is what we are learning!
- 5th Grade: We are getting ready for our assessment by reviewing recorder notes, listening to instrument families, and composing our own song!
- 4th Grade: We are learning about the ti-ta-ti rhythm, and also starting recorder karate!
- 3rd Grade: We are learning about whole notes and the five-line staff
- 2nd Grade: We are playing on metal and wooden barred instruments, and getting ready for the ta-a rhythm!
- 1st Grade: We are establishing a steady beat and learning about ta.
- Kindergarten: We are going to play instruments while singing about farm animals!
Check back next week to see what awesome things we're learning!