Employment Fair Information
Come meet us at our next event! Our recruitment team, which includes principals and other administrators, attends several job fairs throughout the United States to meet with the top talent. There is no better way to get to know someone than with a face-to-face conversation. We'd really like to get to know you better as well as you learning more about our amazing district. We look forward to meeting you, in person or virtually!
How to Apply
Step 1: District 6 Website
- Go to the District 6 website listed above.
- Scroll down and click on "Employment at District 6"
Step 2: Select a Vacancy
- Pick a job you would like to apply to. Then to the right of the job posting, there will be a red button that says "apply". Click that button to get started on your application.
Step 3: Application
- Please fill out the application as thoroughly as you can. You will be asked to upload a resume, cover letter, and any other applicable materials. You are welcome to apply to multiple jobs at once.
Step 4: Submission
- Make sure to double check everything for accuracy and grammar. Once you are ready, hit submit.