• District Definitions


    Open Enrollment:  This window is held between Thanksgiving and the start of winter break.  Families who wish to send their student to a high school other than their boundaried school must fill out an open enrollment form during the window.  A letter will be sent home approving or denying the open enrollment request around the middle of February.


    Transfer Student:  Families who miss the open enrollment window and wish to attend a school other than their boundaried school may fill out a transfer form.  This request must be approved by the principals of the incoming and outgoing school and are based upon occupancy.  Most transfers are only considered between semesters.  Transfer forms are available at any high school front office.