Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Elisa Leos (Registrar & Counseling Secretary)
My hours are 7:15-3:45 Monday – Friday and my direct number is 348-5418. My direct fax is 348-5431.
How the Registrar Can Help
- In need of transcripts (please encourage your student to order these from me on the yellow sheets on top of my desk. I work on these only on Wednesday afternoons).
- Records requests – please fax me at 970-348-5431
- Withdrawing (guardians need to do this in person with the student)
- Enrolling a new student (must bring Proof of Address….i.e. a utility bill that was “mailed” to you within the last 30 days that shows the guardian’s name, address and date on it”
- Transfer requests
- Scholarships (I print them out approx. every 2 weeks and they are also on our website to download)
- Need to meet with your counselor: Remember to sign up on your counselor’s sign-up sheet and then see me for a pass to return for that appt.
- Letters of Recommendation form
- Free & Reduced lunch form