Students New to District 6 (2019-20 or 2020-21)
** Use SchoolSite Locator to find your boundary school **
--OR--Visit the District 6 Admissions Office1025 9th Ave. -- Greeley, CO 80631(Temporarily Closed)(970) 348-6062 -- firstname.lastname@example.orgMonday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm** Visit Kindergarten Registration for information on 2020-21 Kindergarten **
School Finder Tool
Use our School Finder Tool for more information on every school in Greeley-Evans School District 6, including Demographics, Performance, Academic Program Offerings, Maps, Contact Info, etc. and apply for open enrollment
Use School Boundary Search to find your boundary school based on current physical address.Visit our Open Enrollment page for more information on school choice in Greeley 6.Admissions RequirementsA child may enroll in school if he/she is the following age in the year of enrollment (note that charter schools may have different cutoff dates):
- Pre-school: three (3) or four (4) years old. Visit the Preschool/Child Find page for more information.
- Kindergarten: five (5) years old on or before October 1. Visit the Kindergarten Registration page for more information.
- First Grade: six (6) years old on or before October 1. Visit your school for more information.
For District admission, you will need the following documentation:
- Birth Certificate: Verifies legal name and birth date
- Proof of Residency: Verifies your current physical address. Examples: mortgage statement, lease agreement, rent receipt, utility bill (electric, water, gas, cable, internet, landline phone, trash)
- Immunization Records: Colorado state law requires current immunization records prior to the student attending school
** For more information on District Admissions Requirements, visit Admissions Requirements **For more information on new Kindergarten student admissions, visit Kindergarten RegistrationGreeley-Evans offers a number of specialized programs including:
TransportationFind more information on transportation options, bus routes, etc. on the Transportation page
Find more information on nutrition services on the Nutrition Services page
Find more information on health services on the Health Services page
Homeless and Unaccompanied Youth
The McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act defines homeless youth as students whose living situation is not fixed, regular, and adequate. Unaccompanied youth are defined as students fitting the definition of homelessness as well as not in the physical custody of a parent or legal guardian. This Act requires school staff to eliminate barriers to academic and extracurricular activities. Visit the Family Center page for support.
School Board Policies
Find more information on District 6 School Board policies: Greeley-Evans School District 6 BoardDocs
Greeley-Evans School District 6 Admissions
1025 9th Ave, Greeley, CO
STUDENT DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY ACT
Greeley-Evans School District 6 holds data privacy and security in high regard and takes action to ensure that our students’ data is handled securely in compliance with the Colorado Student Data Transparency and Security Act (HB 16-1423) and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).