To register students new to Greeley-Evans School District 6, parents or legal guardians need to visit your neighborhood school. To find your neighborhood school, use our SchoolSite Locator tool. Parents who have received approval to open enroll their student in a school outside their neighborhood should visit that site.
Age Requirements: A child may enroll in school if he/she is:
- Kindergarten: five (5) years old on or before October 1 of the year of enrollment
- First Grade: six (6) years old on or before October 1 of the year of enrollment
Documentation Requirements: To register for school, parent/guardian must present:
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID: Verifies you are the parent/guardian of student
- Student's Birth Certificate: Ensures accurate information on your student's records
- Proof of Address: Verifies correct school and transportation options: utility bill, mortgage statement, rent receipt, property tax statement, etc.
- Up-to-date Immunization Records: Colorado state law requires current immunization records on file before the student can begin attending school (see Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment School Required Vaccines)
- Guardianship Paperwork (if applicable): Proves student guardianship: Court Order, Power of Attorney, adoption paperwork, etc.
- Name, Address and Telephone Number of last school attended (if applicable)
- Most Recent Transcript (High School only)
Greeley-Evans School District 6 Admissions
1025 9th Ave, Greeley, CO
STUDENT DATA PRIVACY AND SECURITY ACT
Greeley-Evans School District 6 holds data privacy and security in high regard and takes action to ensure that our students’ data is handled securely in compliance with the Colorado Student Data Transparency and Security Act (HB 16-1423) and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).