You Need Different/Additional Access Because...
- You transferred to another school/site
- Your position requires additional access
- You were reassigned
Steps for a Replacement Badge
- Place a request with the office manager, supervisor, or department administrative assistant (Admin building only) for the additional access needs.
- The office manager, supervisor, or department administrative assistant (Admin building only) will submit a work order for the access request.
- Access Control/Security personnel will process the request upon receiving appropriate information.
- Access Control/Security Personnel will verify the request was approved by authorized personnel.
- Verify that areas requested for access do not have restrictions; if so, additional authorization may be required.
- Once a new Badge is created and programmed it will be delivered to your Office Manager or Supervisor.
- Try the new badge at your earliest convenience to ensure it works properly.
- The PIN will remain the same unless specifically requested for it to be changed.
- Do NOT write the PIN on the badge