You Need a Replacement Badge Because...
- Badge is broken
- Badge does not work
- Lost your badge
- Badge was stolen
- Name Change
- Site Change
- New Picture
- Title Change/Promotion
Steps for a Replacement Badge
- Report lost or stolen badge immediately to your Office Manager or Supervisor.
- Place a request with your Office Manager or Supervisor for a Replacement Badge
- Access Control/Security personnel will process the request upon receiving appropriate information.
- If the photo on file is 5 years or older a new photo taken by Human Resources Department before a new badge can be created.
- Once a new Badge is created and programmed it will be delivered to your Office Manager or Supervisor.
- Try your new badge at your earliest convenience but certainly before you need it.
- Your PIN will remain the same unless specifically requested for it to be changed.
- Do NOT write your PIN on your badge