Links & Resources
- Applitrack/Frontline Scheduler
- Certified Master Contract
- Coach Resources
- District 6 Organizational Charts (Link to the organizational charts for District 6. These charts provide a detailed look at the structure of District 6.)
- Employee Systems of Support for Well-Being
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Identification Number (EIN) Request Form
- Employment Verification
- Healthy Families & Workplaces Act (HFWA) and Public Health Emergency Whistleblower Law (PHEW)
- HR Facebook Page
- Recruitment Fair Information
- Staff Calendars
- Student Teachers
Leave of Absence Information
If you need to request a leave of absence that is not considered discretionary, vacation, or sick leave, please see the following steps that need to be taken.
- Submit the LEAVE OF ABSENCE FORM
- Human Resources will contact you with appropriate next steps.
Accommodation Request Process
To request an accommodation, please see the following process.
- Submit the Accommodation Request Form (2022-2023).
- Human Resources will contact you to discuss your accommodation request, and request additional documentation if needed
- You will be notified of approval or denial
(If you have any further questions, please contact Lynn Lohman in Human Resources at x6074.)