Registration information is universal for all Greeley-Evans School District 6 middle and high schools. The documents require signaturesof both the student-athlete and the parent/guardian of the student. These documents must be fully complete and processed online. Specific questions should be brought to the athletic director at that school.
Step 1: Physical Exam
- A reminder that Greeley-Evans School District 6 and Colorado High School Activities Association guidelines are that participants must have a sports physical each year. An exam is good for 365 days. Once you have your physical completed by a doctor, you can turn it in to the school's front office or you can scan it and submit the completed physical forms online, or email it to the Athletic Secretary.
Step 2: Online Application
- To make registration more convenient, the Athletic Team Registration icon is located on the PHMS website's front page under "Announcements" and under the "Athletic Tab/Forms". Click on that icon to begin the registration process. You have the ability to save your place and come back to it later. You can upload your physical to your profile, and make payments as well.
- It is recommended to use a computer to register your student. Some of the information does not show up on other devices and can leave your registration incomplete. You must have a valid email address and a password that you will not forget to make future registration easier.
- If you do not have access to a computer, there are computers available at the school to help register your student. The athletic secretary will be able to assist you with this.
Step 3: Registration Fees
- The registration fee is $35 for each middle school sport; an individual maximum of $70; a family maximum of $105.
- Athletic fees are waived for students on Free and/or Reduced Lunch status. If you qualify for Free and/or Reduced meals, you are exempt from paying participation fees. Please provide a copy of your Free or Reduced Meal approval letter to the athletic secretary at your school.
- You can make a credit card payment when you register your student for sports, or you may come into the front office and pay with cash, check or credit card. If you do not pay for your child's athletic fees at the time of registration, you can go to our Athletic Registration Site and make a payment.
Fall Sports - August
- Cross Country
Winter Sports - January
- Girls Basketball
Winter Sports - October
- Boys Basketball
Spring Sports - March
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Track and Field