Key Club (Kiwanis Service Organization)
1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month and 7:40 AM in Room A-012NOTE: You must come to the door at the end of the A wing (right next to Room A012, by the little parking lot) to be admitted into the building.Join our Remind group to receive messages about meetings and upcoming events! Text @fishkey to 81010.Check out our Facebook page: Key Club of Greeley West High School.
Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character, and develop leadership.
1) Cattle Barons' Ball - American Cancer Society Fundraiser (September 2021)
2) Salvation Army Angel Tree Christmas Gift Collection (December 2021)
3) Paw Print Ribbon Sales - Weld County Humane Society Fundraiser (February 2022)
Other Service Events: Trick-or-Treat Street, Turkey Trot Water Distribution, Candy Kindness, Weld Food Bank Volunteering, and others!
We are caring and competent servant leaders transforming communities worldwide.
The core values of Key Club International are leadership, character building, caring and inclusiveness.
- To develop initiative and leadership.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To serve the school and community.
- To cooperate with the school principal.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
- To accept and promote the following ideals:
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship and social contacts.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism and good will.
2022-2023 OfficersPresident - Jilly Huang and Layne BrownVice President - Averie Loma and Kylee WolfeSecretary - Brooklyn TinninTreasurer - Yasmine AdamMedia Specialist - Mia Rascon
Sponsors• Ms. Kim Fisher (Language Arts Teacher) and Ms. Lauren Rodgers (Social Studies Teacher)