Colorado Preschool Program (CPP)
The Colorado Preschool Program (CPP) is a state-funded early childhood education program administered by the Colorado Department of Education. The Greeley-Evans District 6 Early Childhood Program works in collaboration with ABC Early Childhood Centers and Early Childhood University to offer FREE Preschool to families in the Greeley-Evans District 6 area. Our program provides three hours of preschool four days a week to children who have turned 3 or 4 years old prior to October 1st of the school year. We offer AM and PM session, as well as limited full day sessions, at each of our 6 locations throughout the district. Families must complete an application for the CPP program and meet state requirements for eligibility. Filling out the Greeley-Evans District 6 Community Preschool Program enrollment packet does not guarantee your child a spot but it allows us to determine if your child is eligible or in need of additional developmental screening. in addition, if your child is eligible for Head Start programming, we may share your application form with them.
New Preschool Students
Please follow steps 1-4 in order to successfully complete the application/registration process.
- Complete the Eligibility Application:
- After you have completed the preschool Eligibility Application, a secure link will be sent directly to the email you provided on the application. The email will be from "CPP Eligibility" Ages and Stages Questionnaires Screening Invitation. The Ages & Stages, Third Edition (ASQ-3) is a developmental screening which provides valuable information about communication, motor development, problem solving, and social development. Complete the Ages & Stages Questionnaire.
- Once the Ages & Stages Questionnaire is completed, the information will be reviewed to determine if your child qualifies for the Colorado Preschool Program (CPP). Children can qualify based on numerous state-determined factors. Please check your email with information about your child's qualification. Please allow up to two weeks for processing.
- If your child qualifies for the Colorado Preschool Program (CPP), you will receive an email from email@example.com.
2020-21 Preschool Registration
Start by completing the New Student Admissions Registration:
- Birth certificate
- Or other proof of birth listing parents
- Proof of guardianship
- If not listed on birth verification
- Current Immunization Record
- Dated within past year
- Proof of residency
- Utility bill, lease agreement, etc.
- Must show parent/guardian name and dated within past 60 days
All required documentation must be turned in prior to class placement.
- Birth certificate