Greeley Central and Greeley West High Schools are both covered under a CDPS Stormwater Management Program for non-standard permit holders. We would like to ask every user of a school district site to help us in preventing storm water pollution. While on district property, please follow these guidelines.
While on district property, please follow these guidelines:
- Sweep up driveways, sidewalks, and roads of any material that will reach the storm water drains.
- Never dump anything down storm drains.
- Do not wash your vehicles on district property.
- Check vehicles for leaks and clean-up leaks and spills from your vehicle fluids.
- Pick up all pet waste.
- Please do not litter.
- Report any dumping or unusual activity to Facilities at 970-348-6400, M-F, 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your support.