Want to Know More About the Program?
We are proud to be in our 16th year serving Greeley's Finest Art Students!
Our mission is to provide students a creative, challenging, and innovative learning experience in a rigorous and expanded Advanced Placement/Fine Arts Curriculum that will prepare them for sucess in higher education and life.
The Performing and Visual Arts Magnet Program:
- Fosters decision-making, collaboration, character development, and a passion for learning.
- Provides students with a specialized, relevant, and rigorous arts curriculum.
- Invites individual creative expression as well as collaboration amongst artists.
- Encourages open-mindedness risk-taking, and individual creativity.
- Celebrates and engages the talents of Colorado’s diverse population.
- Emphasizes academic achievement.
- Reinforces a balance between artistic process and product.
- Develops interconnectedness among the arts and other academic disciplines.
- Promotes an understanding of human values and the human experience.
- Explores diverse arts experiences in a high school environment
- Develops self-motivated learning skills.
- Creates meaningful community partnerships.