Check out what the science center has for you!
The primary function of the Science Distribution Center is to provide the Elementary and Middle School Science Curriculum to our Teachers & Students during the school year, as well as, Summer School and After School Programs.
Please contact me with any questions, comments, concerns or just to check something out.
Have a wonderful day,Austin Storm
- To find out what Elementary Science Module (kit) you're getting and when click here: 2023-2024 Elementary Science Kit Schedule
- Extra science-type items available for check out are listed on the On Loan to Teachers List here: On Loan to Teachers List
- Remember: call the Science Center first for all your science needs.
- Do you need supplemental readers to go with your Science Module? Check out these: Independent Leveled Readers
- How about Middle School Science? Here's a start: 2023-2024 Middle School Science Kit Schedule
Request an Alma Kit today!
The vision of the Alma Project, through funding received from a Goals 2000-Partnerships for Education Colorado Students grant, was to develop instructional units on the history, contributions, and issues pertinent to Latins and Hispanics in the southwest United States.
See attached booklet for kit information: