An athletic fee is charged for students participating in middle school athletics. The following guidelines will be enforced:
- A fee will be charged for each sport at the middle school level,
- Fees are $35 per sport, with an individual maximum of $70 and $105 per family. (Note: Payments toward maximums do not cross school levels.)
- The fee is due prior to the first contest of each season. Exclusion from participating in any event results upon failure to pay.
- Fees may be waived in full for all students who show evidence of qualifying for free and reduced meals.
- Fees may be paid to the appropriate secretary in the main office or by using our new online system, Rev Trak, which can be accessed from the Dist. 6 web store.
Refunds will not be issued for:
- Students who become academically ineligible,
- Students removed for disciplinary reasons,
- Students quitting after the first official practice.
Refunds will be issued, on a pro-rated basis, for a student who sustains a season-ending injury, verified with medical documentation (doctor’s note). The collection of this fee does not guarantee participation/playing time. Questions should be directed to the Middle School Athletic Director at each school.