Agricultural Education & FFA
Agricultural Education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems.
The Greeley Agricultural Education program has been steadily growing for the last 10 years. The program is 98 percent urban students who are not directly related to a farming operation. The majority of our students have family ties to agribusiness, food science, landscaping and mechanical careers within Greeley. We are a diverse program with a male to female ratio of 56% male and 44% female. We represent the diversity of our school and community with 60% Latino, 32% White, 6% Black, and 6% Asian.
Greeley FFA in the News
- Greeley FFA is named a 3 Star National Chapter
- Four GWHS FFA members receive national honors in their Proficiency Awards. Mitch Bainter and Taylor Webb both received Silver awards. Bryce Ewing and Makenzie Yule both received bronze awards.
- Makenzie Yule named State Star in Agribusiness
- West FFA adds seven new state FFA degree recipients.
- Kathryn Broderius, Josh Huntley, Ethan Turnbeaugh, Makenzie Yule, Sydnie Davis, Ashley Follis, and John Dillon
Greeley West High School
2401 35th Ave
Greeley, CO 80634