D6 has moved to a NEW ATHLETICS REGISTRATION PLATFORM called rSchool Today. Thanks for your patience!
Registration links are now active for Winter sports for the 2018-19 school year!
We have made great effort to work out challenges in the process upfront, however, we know it won't be perfect. You can reach out to Bob Billings, our District Director of Athletics & Activities at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Greeley Central's new athletic director, Mitchell Stine (email@example.com). You can also contact Sue Barnes in the Athletics & Activities office at 970-348-5004 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are no longer using Family ID so to register, follow the link below to go to the sports registration page directly:
All students will need need to create a new account this year. Parents will need to follow the link above, create a new account, and then register your student(s) for each sport the student wishes to participate for the WINTER. Make sure all of your contact information as well as your insurance information and physical is up to date and not expired.
- You will NOT be allowed to practice until the online sports registration has been filled out completely and a confirmation of completion received by the Athletic Secretary.
- If you have any questions you may contact the Main Office at 970.348.5000 or the Athletic Office at 970.348.5004.
- Please don't wait until the last minute to fill out or turn these packets in. There are cutoff times for the Athletic Office in order to provide coaches with the most accurate list of eligible students as well as minimum practice requirements.
- Please remember that ALL STUDENTS must have insurance as well as a current physical. If a student does not have insurance there are options available to purchase reasonably-priced insurance (see below for details).
- A physical form is available below.