The registration link for WINTER SPORTS for the 2022-23 school year is now open.
Please contact Greeley Central's Athletic/Activities Director, Sean Scribbick (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact Caren Renee Haining in the Athletics & Activities office at 970-348-5004 (email@example.com) with any questions.
Follow the link below to go to the sports registration page directly:
All students new to sports at the High School level in District 6 will need to create a new account. Parents will need to follow the link above and create a new account. Once an account is created the system will email an activation link that you MUST click in order to start the initial account setup. This activation link is emailed to the email you enter when creating your rSchool account. Once you have clicked the link to activate your account you are now able to add students to your account and register your student(s) for each sport they wish to participate for the WINTER. Make sure all of your contact information as well as your insurance information and physical is up to date and not expired.
Returning students will need to log in to their rSchool account using the link above and register for your sport. IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD, you will need to click the "Forgot Your Username or Password" link. The system will send a reset password link to the email account used when you created the original rSchool account. THE SYSTEM WILL NOT allow multiple usernames for a student.
- You will NOT be allowed to practice until the online sports registration has been filled out completely and a confirmation of completion received by the Athletic/Activities Secretary.
- If you have any questions you may contact the Main Office at 970.348.5000 or the Athletic/Activities Office at 970.348.5004.
- Please don't wait until the last minute to complete this online registration. There are cutoff times for the Athletic/Activities Office in order to provide coaches with the most accurate list of eligible students as well as minimum practice requirements.
- Please remember that ALL STUDENTS must have insurance as well as a current physical. If a student does not have insurance there are options available to purchase reasonably-priced insurance (see below for details).
- A physical form is available below.
Supplemental Sports Registration Files
Physical Form - English
Physical Form - Spanish
HSR Insurance Brochure - English (optional)
Click the file above to view insurance information, or click this link to go straight to the HSR website to browse the rates.