The registration link for FALL SPORTS for the 2022-23 school year opens on July 1st, 2022.
We have made great effort to work out challenges in the process upfront, however, we know it won't be perfect. You can reach out to Bob Billings, our District Director of Athletics & Activities at email@example.com or contact Greeley Central's Athletic/Activities Director, Sean Scribbick (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also contact Caren Renee Haining in the Athletics & Activities office at 970-348-5004 (email@example.com)
Follow the link below to go to the sports registration page directly:
All students new to sports at the High School level in District 6 will need to create a new account. Parents will need to follow the link above and create a new account. Once an account is created the system will email an activation link that you MUST click in order to start the initial account setup. This activation link is emailed to the email you enter when creating your rSchool account. Once you have clicked the link to activate your account you are now able to add students to your account and register your student(s) for each sport they wish to participate for the FALL. Make sure all of your contact information as well as your insurance information and physical is up to date and not expired.
Returning students will need to log in to their rSchool account using the link above and register for your sport. IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD, you will need to click the "Forgot Your Username or Password" link. The system will send a reset password link to the email account used when you created the original rSchool account. THE SYSTEM WILL NOT allow multiple usernames for a student.
- You will NOT be allowed to practice until the online sports registration has been filled out completely and a confirmation of completion received by the Athletic/Activities Secretary.
- If you have any questions you may contact the Main Office at 970.348.5000 or the Athletic/Activities Office at 970.348.5004.
- Please don't wait until the last minute to fill out or turn these packets in. There are cutoff times for the Athletic/Activities Office in order to provide coaches with the most accurate list of eligible students as well as minimum practice requirements.
- Please remember that ALL STUDENTS must have insurance as well as a current physical. If a student does not have insurance there are options available to purchase reasonably-priced insurance (see below for details).
- A physical form is available below.