Phone: (970) 348-2654
Degrees and Certifications:
Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction in Elementary Education Bachelor of Arts in English-emphasis in Creative Writing/Minor in History of the American West
This will be my second year full-time at Winograd K-8. I subbed last school year in District 6, but spent most of my time at Winograd. Before I had kids, I taught five years in Fort Morgan, Colorado. Two of those years, I was a reading resource teacher and for three years I taught fourth grade. I was home with my kids for twelve years and I am excited to be back in the classroom!
- Husband – Ron Mearsha-Optometrist at SeeLife Family Vision Source
- Three Kids – All Winograd Cubs! Lillee - 10th grade, Grayson – 8thgrade, and Matthew – 4th grade
Interests and Hobbies
- Family time
- Watching Movies
- Book – I couldn’t pick a single favorite. I love to read!
- Food – French fries, popcorn, and chocolate
- Music – All kinds
- Restaurants – Anywhere with Italian food, French fries or pizza!
- Favorite Sports Team - Broncos