Records & Transcripts
The Student Records and Transcripts Department for Greeley-Evans, Weld County School District 6, is responsible for the archival and retrieval of the academic records for students who have graduated or withdrawn from the district. Once a student leaves WCSD6, for any reason, the academic file is sent from the student's school to be stored in the records department. Additionally, our department stores all current and past Special Education Records.Available Records:
- Official Transcripts
- Immunization Records
- Academic Records of Former Students
- Special Education Records
Contact Information:FAX: 970-348-6231General Education Records Secretary:LaVonne Mahoney - 970-348-6229 - firstname.lastname@example.orgSpecial Education Records Secretary:Lori Nondorf - 970-348-6228 - email@example.comOther Requests:
High School Diplomas and GED records are not available through the district records department. Transcripts may serve as evidence of graduation and are available in our department. Diplomas must be obtained from the school of graduation. GED records are available through the Colorado Department of Education.
- Students, the parents or legal guardians of students, currently enrolled in a WCSD6 school can obtain the academic records from the school where the student is enrolled.
- Requests are generally processed the day they are received. Records will be mailed first class via the United States Post Office. Allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery from the date of the request.
- If requested, academic records can be faxed prior to mailing.
- Former Students, Special Education Students, parents or legal guardians of students under age 18, may request records by completing the "REQUEST FOR STUDENT TRANSCRIPTS, ACADEMIC or SPECIAL EDUCATION RECORDS" form. See contact information below to obtain a request form.
Hours of Operation:
- Government Agencies or Out of District Schools may request student information or records by faxing a request.
- Background Investigation Companies and Potential Employers may request a verification of graduation by faxing a request that includes: the student's name while attending school, complete date of birth, name of last school and year attended. The student's authorization to release their information must be included.
Monday thru Friday 7:30 - 4:30
Please see the district calendar for district closure days.Address:WCSD 6 Records Department1025 9th AvenueGreeley, Colorado 80631The retention period for these record types range from temporary to permanent and
some records date back to the early 1900s.