ENGAGE Program applicant requirements for offsite learning
*Scholars who want to be an Offsite Online Learner must meet the following requirements:
- Scholar must be proficient in both Lang Arts and Math as of last school years state testing date.
- Scholar must have a 3.0 GPA or higher as of last semester grades.
- Scholar must be at grade level with credits.
- Scholar must have a computer or daily access to a computer.
- Parent/Scholar must show proof of high speed internet availability (copy of current bill or statement from internet provider).
- Parent/Guardian must agree to attend Learning Coach training.