1st and 2nd Grade Music and Lyrics to practice!
- Welcome to Music!
3rd Grade Veteran's Day music and lyrics to practise!
- Hermanson and Smith: Giro Giro Tondo (1st verse is repeated) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RPrDs_LCDs
- Hamilton and Hess: Cai Cai Balao (1st verse repeated) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpSu6MN-kxU
- Guerrero and Applegate: Bache Bache Kuchen (1st verse repeated) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73goWxIkUXo
- Mackinnon and Hernandez: Gong Xi Gong Xi (1st verse repeated) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jlHWezO0WM
- Dorland: Proud of our Veterans
- Kramer: Thank a Vet
- Ramirez: The Brave
- Urban: Veterans We Love You
- All together: Because of You
Students that come to class eager to learn, participate, and explore what music has to offer will be parpared to experience classroom success. When preparing for school progams or concerts, students will be expected to focus on proper preparation and practice with the goal of being prepared to meet performance expectations.
1. Respect yourself and others
2. Take care of the instruments and equipment
4. Have Fun! :)
Concert / Program Expectations:
Most concerts will take place at Meeker Elementary. When concerts will take place at a different location, students will be given ample advanced notice. Students are expected to arrive 30 minutes before the concert is scheduled to begin, unless they are instructed otherwise.
Concert attire for students will vary, depending on the event, and notification will be given well in advanced so that students may be properly dressed.Our Goal:The Greeley Evans School District has adopted a very up to date music curriculum.The district follows the curriculum based on the music standards for the state of Colorado.Students are introduced to a wide variety of music through movement, singing, speech,playing instruments, music theory, music history, and music appreciation.Our Meeker students are given the opportunity to participate in various music programs throughout the year.
Music Game Links