Harold S. Winograd Swim Team
Solid as Steel!
D6 Middle School Swimming 2022
D6 schools will be swimming in the NCAC with middle schools from Estes Park, Loveland, Severance, Valley, and Windsor.
There will be five meets and JV and Varsity Conference meets. The District will have two teams.
- Team One will be housed through Heath Middle School.
- All students who attend Brentwood, Heath, Romero Academy, and Salida del Sol should register to participate on this team.
- Register at this link: Heath Swim Team Registration
- Team Two will be housed through Winograd K-8
- All students who attend Franklin, McAuliffe, Prairie Heights, and Winograd should register to participate on this team.
- Register at this link: Winograd Team Registration
Charter, Home School, Out of District, and Private school students wishing to participate may choose either school to register. Please note, because of the way our practices and season will be structured, it is possible that students from these situations could be moved between teams to balance team numbers.
Practices will be held at the Greeley Rec. Center Pool.
For practices, coaches for both teams will collaborate in coaching all athletes to allow flexibility around school schedules and family activities. Regardless of team, students will have the option of practicing before school or after school. First practice date to be determined. Afternoon practices will be held Monday-Friday from 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For more information, please contact:
- Heath Middle School: 970-348-3411
- Brian Breese at Winograd: 970-348-2618
- Bob Billings, District 6 AD: 970-348-6302
Swim Practice Information
Athletes will have the choice to practice before school on Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m. or after school Monday - Friday from 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. at the Greeley Recreation Center. All athletes must be picked up within 15 minutes at the end of practice or a meet. Please, for your child's safety, do not leave them waiting at the rec center. Habitual lateness may result in your student being suspended from a meet.