Parent Online Viewer Instructions
- Call or visit your child's school to get your Infinite Campus username and initial password. If you have children in more than one school, you only need to contact one of the schools (you may choose which to contact).
- School staff will ask you a few questions to verify your identity.
- School staff will give you your Infinite Campus username and an initial password to use the first time you log-in.
- Go to the District 6 Website, www.greeleyschools.org, and click on the Infinite Campus parent portal link prominently displayed on the main page.
- Enter your user name and initial password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create your personal password.
- To view your child's information, click on the "Family" link in the left-hand panel. To view grades, click on the "Schedule" link. To sign up for e-mail notifications, click on the "Change Contact Info" link.
- Questions? Call your child's school or the District's help line at 970-348-6565.