Middle School Athletic Fee Program
An athletic fee is charged for students participating in middle school athletics. The following guidelines will be enforced:
- A fee will be charged for each sport at the middle school level.
- The registration fee is $35 for each middle school sport; individual maximum of $70; family maximum of $105.
These maximums do not apply across levels (middle to high; high to middle).
- The fee is due prior to the first contest of each season. Exclusion from participating in any event results upon failure to pay.
- Fees may be waived in full for all students who show evidence of qualifying for free and reduced meals.
- Athletic fees are waived for students on Free or Reduced Lunch status. If you are having a financial hardship, please speak to the athletic director or athletic secretary at your school for options. We want you to participate in our programs!
- Fees may be paid to the appropriate secretary in the main office.
- Checks should be made payable to: District 6.
- Refunds will not be issued for:
- Students who become academically ineligible,
- Students removed for disciplinary reasons,
- Students quitting after the first official practice.
- Refunds will be issued, on a pro-rated basis, for a student who sustains a season-ending injury, verified with medical documentation (doctor's note).
- The collection of this fee does not guarantee participation/playing time.
- Questions should be directed to the Middle School Athletic Director at each school.