Welcome to Prairie Heights Middle School
Dear Prairie Heights Students and Families,
Welcome to the 2021-2022 school year! I am excited to partner with you to ensure that our students get an education that sparks joy, curiosity, and provides every student with a memorable middle school experience.
As your principal, I commit to ensuring students are cared for, safe and challenged each day to reach their potential. I value the input from families; your voice and ideas are critical to the success of our students. It is important to me that everyone who walks through our doors- staff, students, and families are excited and proud to be a Hawk! As principal, my door is always open. Please feel free to stop in or call to discuss your concerns, suggestions, or ideas to help make this year the best it can be! I sincerely look forward to a year of growth and outstanding accomplishments!
Prairie Heights Principal
Address: 3737 65th Avenue Evans, Colorado 80634 Main Phone: 970-348-3600 Fax: 970-348-3630 Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. School Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.
Information about Prairie Heights
The High Performance design features include:
- Day lighting in every classroom
- Roof monitors that bring daylight into the “main street”
- Durable materials of brick, block and metal panels
- Energy efficient mechanical system
- Energy efficient lighting system
- 103,000 S.F., 2 story school
- 22 Acres
- LEED for Schools Certification
- 3 “Learning Communities” with a “Main Street”
- Gymnasium with seating for 400 students
- Library with night time access
- Cafeteria with stage
- Funded by B.E.S.T. Grant program and by the Greeley-Evans communities