Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-348-6223
We want everyone in Greeley and Evans to have the opportunity to Get Involved in District 6 schools!Schools really can't do it alone. Volunteers are needed and welcome to help our students, teachers and staff every day. There are many opportunities to assist our schools. If you are looking for a one-time project or an on-going experience, there is something for you. Here are just a few opportunities available at most of our schools.
- Assist students directly in the classroom through teacher-directed activities, including helping kids learn to read
- Help office staff with clerical duties, including copying, filing and other duties
- Assist library staff with shelving books, processing orders and checking out materials
- Help students in computer and science labs
- Assist with after-school tutoring programs
- Share your personal or professional knowledge in a classroom as a guest speaker
- Help with landscaping, grounds cleanup and facility maintenance
- Chaperone a field trip or other learning activity
- Help during Field Day or other school activities
- Take part in district-wide activities, including the 8th Grade Career Fair, the School Year Community Kickoff Celebration and more
To find out about all the volunteer opportunities available, contact your school of choice Volunteer Building Coordinator directly, sign up as a volunteer on our website and login to your profile to look at the listed opportunities for each school, or contact Community Engagement Specialist Ashley Boyer at email@example.com or (970) 348-6223.
Online Registration and Background Check
All volunteers in the Greeley-Evans School District must be at least 18 years of age, register online and pass a criminal background check before volunteering in a school. Once registered, volunteers can update their profile, change their volunteer preferences and change the schools where they volunteer. You can read the District Board Policy or the Frequently Asked Questions for more information. Exceptions may be made for district sponsored special events such as our School Kickoff Community Celebration or our Sprint into Summer 5K & Kids Fun Run.
Thank you for your time and support. It makes a difference!
Questions or assistance?If you have more questions or need further assistance please contact the Volunteer Center at (970) 348-6223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer to print a paper copy of the volunteer registration, you can find that available here. Please print and return to Ashley Boyer at our District Administration building (1025 9th Avenue Greeley CO 80631) or scan and send via e-mail to email@example.com.