Middle School Athletic Fee Program
An athletic fee is charged for students participating in middle school athletics. The following guidelines will be enforced:
· A fee will be charged for each sport at the middle school level,
· Fees are $35 per sport, with an individual maximum of $70.00 and $105.00 per family.· The maximum fee does not apply to 6th grade collaborative sports. The fee will be $35 per student per sport.
· The athletic fee is due prior to the first contest of each season. Exclusion from participating in any event results upon failure to pay.
· Fees may be waived in full for all students who show evidence of qualifying for free and reduced meals.
· Athletic Fees may be paid to the appropriate secretary in the main office.
Checks should be made payable to: District 6.
· Refunds will not be issued for:
o Students who become academically ineligible,
o Students removed for disciplinary reasons,
o Students quitting after the first official practice.
· Refunds will be issued, on a pro-rated basis, for a student who sustains a season-ending injury, verified with medical documentation (doctor’s note).
· The collection of this fee does not guarantee participation/playing time.· Questions should be directed to the Middle School Athletic Director at each school.Click HERE to download the Athletic Fee program form