Children entering Kindergarten for the 2019-2020 school year need to be 5 years old on or before October 1st.
Registration will be April 1st-April 30th
Meeker Open House will be Tuesday, April 23rd from 5-6 PM
Students must be registered by their custodial parent (biological, adoptive, legal guardian). At the time of enrollment the custodial parent or guardian must provide verification of student's age, identity, residency, and immunizations, unless homeless.
You will need to gather the following required documents. Please bring them with you at the time of enrollment/registration.
* Parent Identification with a picture ID: Acceptable forms of identification include a driver's license, military ID, or passport.
* Child's Proof of Birth (birth certificate, hospital certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, military ID, state ID).
* Proof of Residency: This would include either an original, current lease (if you're renting) or a deed of sale (if you're buying). Make sure that the legal document contains your address, valid dates, and all necessary signatures OR a current utility bill (land line telephone, gas, electric, water, or cable are all acceptable). Make sure the bill contains your name and address.
* Current Record of Immunizations.
* Proof of parental relationship, custody, or guardianship (if applicable). Please bring legal proof of custody (court order).
* Documentation of Special education (if applicable), or related services, such as an IEP or 504 plan.