Welcome to The Bella Romero Academy
The “Applied Technology” Advantage:At The Academy, we believe in applying technology to all areas of the student experience. Tomorrow’s leaders must be “digital natives” – using varied tools and devices to excel in their profession. We are implementing an innovative approach called “blended learning”. This method uses specific computer software to help a portion of the class practice at individual levels while the teacher works with other students in 1-on-1 and/or small group formats.Committed to a Holistic Education:
We give routine instruction and support of social-emotional skills in all grades in addition to providing numerous courses and extracurricular opportunities to round out the student experience.
- K-3 Specials: Art, Music, P.E., Science, Computer
- 4-5 Specials: Art, Music, P.E., Science/Technology
- 6-8 Elective Courses: Computer Programming, 2-Dimensional Art, 3-Dimensional Art, Sport/Fitness P.E., Instrumental Music, Digital Music Studio, Lifetime and Leisure.
- “21st Century” After School Program: Available to selected students in grades K-8. The program is focused on academic support, wellness, and athletics.
- 6-8 Athletics: Volleyball, Tackle Football, Cross Country, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Track and Field, Soccer
- Dream Team: Coordinated program that helps grade 6-12 students prepare for college, apply for college, and earn scholarship funding to pay for college.
8:25am - 3:45pm (4-8 Campus)
8:35 - 3:55pm (K-3 Campus)
office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. website www.greeeleyschools.org/romeroacademyK-3 Campus4-8 Campus address: 1400 East 20th Street, Greeley, Colorado 80631 phone: 970-348-2500 fax: 970-348-2530 email: