Monfort Elementary School Volunteer Opportunities
I Am Monfort... We Are Monfort!
Please stop by the front office and talk with our volunteer coordinator, Staci Moore, about volunteering at our school. Once all volunteer paperwork is complete, our parent volunteer coordinator will contact you and discuss interests you may have in volunteering.
If you are not able to stop in and speak with Staci, feel free to complete the volunteer sign-up by following the steps below. If you need assistance while completing the information, call Staci at 970-348-2101.
- Go to monfort.greeleyschools.org
- Click the "Get Involved" logo
- Under New Volunteer, click "Register Now"
- Complete the next four steps
Thank you for your support and for partnering with Monfort to make this a school year that will make a difference in the lives of our students and our community.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Battle of the Books - This is a reading competition. Volunteers are needed to coach a group of students an hour a week to compete in the spring.
- Book Fair - Monfort will hold a book sale during conferences in the fall and spring. Volunteers are needed to set up and assist with book sales.
- Box Tops - Volunteers are needed to help coordinate and count Box Tops in the fall and spring.
- Classroom Volunteers - Contact your child's homeroom teacher or one of our awesome specials teachers to see if there is a way to volunteer in individual classrooms.
- CopyCats - Volunteers are needed to help with copying and laminating for the school.
- School Socials - Volunteers are needed to help run activities, set up, tear down and organize upcoming social events.
- Field Day - Volunteers are needed to help run this fun event and assist the P.E. teacher throughout the day.
- School Fundraising - Each year, Monfort families will raise funds that will enable students to enrich their learning experience throughout the eyar.
- Picture Days - Volunteers are needed to escort classes to the photographer, help comb hair, and help make the day run smoothly.