Teachers Closet is a program that accepts new supplies and materials for our staff to use in their schools and classrooms.
Are you a District 6 teacher or staff member? Stop by the Teachers Closet, and shop to get the supplies that you need at no cost.
The Teachers Closet is located in Room 115 of the Service Center at 2508 4th Avenue.
1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month; 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Items we currently have available include:
- Notebooks, notebook paper, and colored printer paper
- Binders, folders, and files
- Pens, pencils, and other writing and drawing utensils
- Classroom supplies - like glue and scissors
- Office supplies - envelopes, desk organizers, etc.
- Craft items - such as stickers and stamps
- Holiday and party supplies
- Classroom decorations - such as posters, borders, picture frames, etc.
- Books - children's books, chapter books and teaching materials
- Backpacks, pencil cases, tote bags
- And much more!
We have a surplus of the following items:
- File Folders
- Colored copy paper
- Classroom/bulletin board decorations
Please contact HUMAN RESOURCES or call us at 970-348-6070.
Like us on Facebook to keep updated on the latest donations at WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/D6TEACHERSCLOSET
* Teachers Closet will be closed on holidays, non-working days and during inclement weather.
** Please check with your office manager for available supplies as well.
The Teachers Closet is located at the District 6 Service Center
2508 4th AvenueGreeley, Colorado 80631