Teachers Closet is a program that accepts new supplies and materials for our staff to use in their schools and classrooms.
Teachers Closet is currently closed.
in person donations are not being accepted at this time, we apologize for any inconvenience.The Teachers Closet is open for regular hours on Tuesdays from 4-6 p.m* for District 6 staff.Are you a District 6 teacher or staff member? Stop by the Teachers Closet and shop to get the supplies that you need at no cost. **The Teachers Closet is located in Room 115 of the Service Center at 2508 4th Avenue.
Items we currently have available include**:
We have a surplus of the following items:
- Notebooks, notebook paper, and colored printer paper
- Binders, folders, and files
- Pens, pencils, and other writing and drawing utensils
- Classroom supplies – like glue and scissors
- Office supplies – envelopes, desk organizers, etc.
- Craft items – such as stickers and stamps
- Holiday and party supplies
- Classroom decorations – such as posters, borders, picture frames, etc.
- Books - children's books, chapter books and teaching materials
- Backpacks, pencil cases, tote bags bags
- And much more!
Questions: please contact human resources or call us at 970-348-6070.Like us on Facebook to keep updated on the latest donations @ www.facebook.com/d6teacherscloset* Teachers Closet will be closed on holidays, non-working days and during inclemet weather. Currently closed Through April 5, 2020.** Please check with your office manager for available supplies as well.
- File Folders
- Colored copy paper
- Classroom/bulletin board decorations
The Teachers Closet is located at the District 6 Service Center2508 4th AvenueGreeley, Colorado 80631