The Teachers Closet is open for regular hours on Tuesdays from 4-6 p.m., or by appointment.
The Teachers Closet is a program that accepts new and used supplies and materials for our staff to use in their schools and classrooms. District 6 staff members can visit the Teachers Closet and take donated items to use with their students.Are you a District 6 teacher or staff member? Stop by the Teachers Closet and shop for free to get the supplies that you need. If you would like to visit the Closet, please schedule an appointment by contacting 970-348-6223 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware you will be unable to access the Closet at other times unless you schedule an appointment. The Teachers Closet is located in the warehouse area of the service center at 2508 4th Avenue.
Items we currently have available include:
· Notebooks, notebook paper, and printer paper
· Binders, folders, and files
· Pens, pencils, and other writing and drawing utensils
· Classroom supplies – like glue and scissors
· Office supplies – envelopes, desk organizers, etc.
· Craft items – such as stickers and stamps
· Holiday and party supplies
· Classroom decorations – such as posters, borders, picture frames, etc.
· Books - children's books and teaching materials
· Backpacks, pencil cases, and drawstring bags
· And much more!We have a surplus of the following items:
Please let us know if you are a District 6 employee in need and we will set an appointment for you to come see and/or acquire items. Contact Ashley Boyer at email@example.com or 970-348-6223.Like us on Facebook to keep updated on the latest donations @ www.facebook.com/d6teacherscloset
- File Folders
The Teachers Closet is located at the District 6 Service Center2508 4th AvenueGreeley, Colorado 80631