District 6 Finance Department
Greeley-Evans School District 6:
Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2019)
- District Adopted Budget-Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data File for FY21-22* (current and prior two years: FY19-20 and FY20-21)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver - Not Applicable
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules - Not Applicable, Greeley-Evans School District 6 does not have a 501c3 designation.
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
All documents above must be posted or updated within 60 days (30 days for waiver information) after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document.
*Financial Data File for FY21-22 is required to be posted no later than March 1st, 2023.
- Link to Financial Transparency Website View: https://www.cde.state.co.us/schoolview/financialtransparency/homepage
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Contact Information: Mandy Hydock, Director of Finance Meggan Sponsler, Chief Financial Officer Phone: 970-348-6127 Phone: 970-348-6127 Mhydock@greeleyschools.org Msponsler@greeleyschools.org
Required Link: Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division