GRADES 7 & 8
June 4th - June 27th
Monday thru Thursday
8:00AM to 12:00noon
- Math-Science-Social Studies will be taught
- Multicultural Holistic
- Math 180
Be on time Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday =
Field Trip Thursday!!
Contact: Connie Long - 348-1051
Jefferson Junior High1424 13th Ave., GreeleyLocated in the old Cameron Elementary Building970-348-10007th - 8th - 9th GradeOPEN for enrollment at this time! Please contact the main office for information and application if you are interested in enrolling your student at Jefferson Jr. Download the application JEFFERSON JR. APPLICATION or stop by the main office to fill one out.SCHOOL HOURS: 8:00 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.OFFICE HOURS: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.Our MissionJefferson Junior High School is an alternative and restorative learning community that nurtures students' social-emotional wellness to empower them to achieve their highest academic potential.Our Core Strategies
- Discovery Program/Life Skills embedded in the day: socio-emotional curriculum
- Response to Intervention - academically and socially
- Blended Learning Environment: Edgenuity, ALEKs, and Reading Plus
- Standards based curriculum, instruction and assessment
- Smaller school setting
- Alternative Program for 7th through 9th grade for Greeley-Evans School District 6
Our Values: Discovery 6 P's
- Mental Attitude
What else does Jefferson Junior have to offer?
- Weekly Mentorships with caring adults
- Peer Leadership through Sources of Strength
- In House North Range Behavioral Health Therapist
- Emerging Student Leaders to create a positive climate
- Field Trips
- PBS support to reward positive behaviors
- Amazing Faculty and Staff that go above and beyond to help students be successful in and out of the classroom!
No Uniform is required at Jefferson Junior High; however, we do expect students to adhere to the Weld County School District 6 Dress Code Policy!