Student Drop-off & Pick-up Procedures
Dropping your child off in the morning or picking them up in the afternoon can be a difficult task. To ease the traffic congestion, we ask that you follow a few simple rules:
- Please pull as far forward as you can to drop off your child. Stopping at the corner causes traffic to back up.
- Have your child use the sidewalk and crosswalk when moving to or from your car. Please do not have children walk through the parking lot.
- Be patient.
- Know that school busses have the right-of-way when entering and exiting the area.
- Respect the property of our neighbors by not walking on their lawns.
- Please observe all traffic signs.
Note: To avoid the congestion, some parents find it more convenient to drop off their children on 25th Street Road, letting them walk one or two blocks onto the Brentwood property.